Anesthesiology ADVANCED Board Review 2021 (v2.1) (The PassMachine) (Videos with Slides + Audios + PDF + Qbank Exam mode)
- The file size is huge. After you download all compressed files to your PC, you will need to decompress them. Therefore, make sure you have at least 100 GB of free space in your computer.
- Download all .rar files
- Decompress only part1.rar file. Other parts will be automatically decompressed together.
- Open the file Courses.html, using any internet browser (for example, Google Chrome)
- Choose any topic you want to view.
- You can choose to view Webminar, Audios, or PDF.
- If you choose Webminar, you will see the videos and slides running side by side. Feel free to navigate to any slide you want.
- If you want to go back and choose another topic, simply Refresh the page (or press F5 button in your keyboard).
FOR EXAM BUILDER (QBANK):
- Open the file Exam Builder.html, using any internet browser
- Choose the question set you want (you can select many topics together)
- Choose the number of questions to be included in this exam
- Be well prepared, and begin the exam! You have an average of 1 minute for each question.
- You can click Finish Test anytime. Your score, correct answers and explanations will be showed once you finish the test.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD SAMPLE FILE AND CHECK BEFORE PURCHASING THE COURSE:
The first topic of the course is available in Sample.
Release Date January 1, 2021
Termination Date December 31, 2021
“Here’s the challenge: this Anesthesiology ADVANCED board review features 42+ hours of laser-focused lectures and 1550+ Q Bank questions, but all that great content means nothing if you don’t get through it in time for the exam. So, The Pass Machine makes your prep easy. For example:
- Listen to audio lectures on the app as you commute to and from work
- Answer a few MCQs on your lunch break
- Watch video lectures as you work-out on the stair climber or exercise bike
- Download lectures to your phone ahead of a flight or when out of wi-fi or cellular range
We’re dedicated to helping you pass your boards and that’s why we offer you a better-than-money-back pass guarantee. We don’t succeed unless you succeed.”
Intended Audience: Anesthesiologists
Learning Objectives: Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Discuss the airway evaluation including predictors of difficult intubation and difficult mask ventilation
- Evaluate difficult airway algorithm and its application to difficult airway cases
- Interpret regional anesthetic approach vs general anesthetic approach in relation to type of surgery (Spinal, Epidural, Peripheral Nerve Blockade)
- Exemplify standard ASA monitors and ideal placement of all monitors
- Identify typical anesthesia maintenance agents including inhaled gases and IV agents
- Develop Pain Assessment strategies and adjunct modalities for pain management
- Apply postoperative management of Respiratory Failure