Atlas of Veterinary Surgical Pathology (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Joseph S. Haynes
ATLAS OF VETERINARY SURGICAL PATHOLOGY
An indispensable next-to-the-microscope diagnostic resource for veterinary pathologists
Atlas of Veterinary Surgical Pathology delivers a comprehensive exploration of the lesions and diseases most commonly encountered by veterinary practitioners in small animals and horses. The book includes coverage of diseases of the skin, eye, and musculoskeletal systems, and male and female reproductive tracts. It also offers descriptions of relevant microscopic features and color microphotographs of the included lesions. More than 500 images depict lesions.
With fully detailed discussions of degenerative, inflammatory, and neoplastic lesions, the book is an authoritative guide to quickly and accurately identifying common and uncommon lesions in small animals and horses. It also offers:
- A thorough introduction to the techniques relevant to surgical pathology, including specimen preparation and the interpretation of biopsy and the reporting of results
- Comprehensive explorations of skin and adjacent soft tissue, including developmental and degenerative diseases, inflammatory diseases, and neoplasms
- Practical discussions of reproductive tract lesions
- Complete treatments of lesions of the musculoskeletal system, and eye and periocular tissues
Perfect for veterinary pathologists and residents, Veterinary Surgical Pathology is a practical handbook to the lesions and diseases encountered by veterinary professionals in small animal and equine surgical pathology.
- Publisher : Wiley-Blackwell; 1st edition (April 11, 2023)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 224 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1119261228
- ISBN-13 : 978-1119261223