Bland and Copeland’s The Breast: Comprehensive Management of Benign and Malignant Diseases, 6th edition (True PDF)
By Kirby I. Bland MD, Edward M. Copeland III MD, V. Suzanne Klimberg MD PhD, William J Gradishar MD
Multidisciplinary in scope and fully up to date with the latest advances in medical oncology and more, Bland and Copeland’s The Breast, 6th Edition, covers every clinically relevant aspect of the field: cancer, congenital abnormalities, hormones, reconstruction, anatomy and physiology, benign breast disease, and more. In a practical, easy-to-use format ideal for today’s busy practitioners, this truly comprehensive resource is ideal for surgical oncologists, breast surgeons, general surgeons, medical oncologists, and others who need to stay informed of the latest innovations in this complex and fast-moving area.
- Offers the most comprehensive, up-to-date information on the diagnosis and management of, and rehabilitation following, treatment for benign and malignant diseases of the breast.
- Updates include an extensively updated oncoplastic section and extended medical and radiation oncology sections.
- Delivers step-by-step clinical guidance highlighted by hundreds of superb illustrations that depict relevant anatomy and pathology, as well as medical and surgical procedures.
- Reflects the collaborative nature of diagnosis and treatment among radiologists, pathologists, breast and plastic surgeons, radiation and medical oncologists, geneticists and other health care professionals who contribute to the management of patients with breast disease.
- Includes access to procedural videos that provide expert visual guidance on how to execute key steps and techniques.
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 6th edition (June 22, 2023)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 944 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323833659
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323833653
File Size : 245.9 MB