BRS Gross Anatomy (Board Review Series), 10th Edition (EPUB3)
By Dr. Nancy L. Halliday PhD, Dr. Harold M. Chung MD
BRS Gross Anatomy, 10th Edition, presents the essentials of human anatomy in the popular Board Review Series outline format to help students master key information and confidently prepare for basic sciences level anatomy exams and the USMLE Step 1 board exam. Praised by students as the best review book for gross anatomy, this powerful, easy-to-use resource combines clear, concise writing, a clinically relevant approach, engaging radiographs and full-color illustrations, and more than 550 board-style review questions to ensure unparalleled exam preparation and position users for a successful transition to clinical practice.
- UPDATED! More than 550 USMLE-style, multiple-choice questions with answers and rationales—presented across chapter-ending exams and an end-of-book comprehensive exam—help students assess their mastery and build test-taking confidence.
- UPDATED! Clinical Correlatesreinforce connections between anatomical knowledge and clinical medicine.
- High-Yield Topics at the end of each chapter maximize study time with targeted preparation for board and anatomy course examinations.
- Board Review Series outline format with built-in learning aids and bolded key terms makes review easy and efficient.
- UPDATED! More than 200 full-color illustrations clarify anatomic structures in vivid detail.
- Publisher : LWW; Tenth, North American edition (February 7, 2023)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 560 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1975181379
- ISBN-13 : 978-1975181376