Children and Young People’s Nursing at a Glance (At a Glance (Nursing and Healthcare)), 2nd Edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Elizabeth Gormley-Fleming, Sheila Roberts, Ian Peate
Children and Young People’s Nursing at a Glance
The market-leading at a Glance series is popular among healthcare students and newly qualified practitioners for its concise, simple approach and excellent illustrations.
Each bite-sized chapter is covered in a double-page spread with clear, easy-to-follow diagrams, supported by succinct explanatory text.
Covering a wide range of topics, books in the at a Glance series are ideal as introductory texts for teaching, learning and revision, and are useful throughout university and beyond.
Everything you need to know about Children and Young People’s Nursing … at a Glance!
Children and Young People’s Nursing at a Glance is an ideal reference text and revision guide on the clinical care needs of neonates, children, and young people, while also considering policy, skills, and the practice of children’s nursing in today’s healthcare environment.
The Second Edition has been comprehensively reviewed against contemporary evidence-based practice guidelines and consideration given to the changing landscape of children and young people’s health to illuminate best clinical practice for nurses. In Children and Young People’s Nursing at a Glance, readers can expect to find specialised information on topics such as:
- Neonatal transport, jaundice and hyperbilirubinaemia, congenital heart disease, neonatal resuscitation, incubator care, and sudden infant death syndrome
- Nutrition in childhood, breastfeeding, bottle feeding, feed calculations, growth charts, appropriate behaviours by age, and common behavioural problems
- Pain assessment, pain management, preoperative preparation, postoperative care, pressure area care, managing fluid balance, administering medication, and drug calculations
- Inflammatory bowel disease, gastro-oesophageal reflux, coeliac disease, appendicitis, constipation, renal problems, haematological problems, and musculoskeletal problem
Presenting the essential information in an easily accessible, concise and highly visual format, Children and Young People’s Nursing at a Glance is an essential resource for children’s nurses, nursing associates, and students who are working towards registration, along with practicing nurses in need of a refresher.
All content reviewed by students for students
Wiley nursing books are designed exactly for their intended audience. All of our books are developed in collaboration with students. This means that our books are always published with you, the student, in mind.
If you would like to be one of our student reviewers, go to www.reviewnursingbooks.com to find out more.
This new edition is also available as an e-book. For more details, please see www.wiley.com/buy/9781119830665
- Publisher : Wiley-Blackwell; 2nd edition (March 20, 2023)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 304 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1119830664
- ISBN-13 : 978-1119830665
File Size : 222.2 MB