Coughlin and Mann’s Surgery of the Foot and Ankle, 2-Volume Set, 10th edition (ePub+Converted PDF)
By Andrew Haskell MD, Michael J. Coughlin MD
The 10th edition of Coughlin and Mann’s Surgery of the Foot and Ankle delivers state-of-the-art, comprehensive coverage of the full range of foot and ankle disorders in an easy-to-manage, two-volume format. Authoritative guidance on every major aspect of the treatment and management of foot and ankle disorders and diseases helps you achieve consistent, optimal outcomes for your patients. With content covering biomechanics, examination, diagnosis, non-operative and operative treatment, and post-operative management, you have all the guidance you need to take your knowledge and skills to the next level.
- Covers all key topics in foot and ankle surgery, including ankle reconstruction and total ankle arthroplasty, external/internal fixation, management of complex foot deformities, nerve disorders, arthroscopic techniques, postoperative protocols for all surgical techniques, and more.
- Provides expanded coverage of minimally invasive surgery, ankle arthroscopy, and biologics.
- Features a consistent, structured chapter layout across the two volumes for quick and easy reference.
- Offers access to revised online features, including streamlined, refreshed, and all-new video content―more than 120 videos in all.
- Contains updated images and design as well as revised pearls and key points boxes throughout.
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 10th edition (June 14, 2023)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 2200 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323833845
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323833844