Fehlzeiten-Report 2021 : Betriebliche Prävention stärken – Lehren aus der Pandemie (Original PDF from Publisher)
Numbers, data, analyzes from all sectors of the economy
The absenteeism report, which is published annually as a book, provides comprehensive information on the structure and development of sick leave among employees in the German economy and highlights individual sectors in detail. The current report aims to “strengthen operational prevention” on a scientifically sound basis and discuss the “lessons that companies and employees can learn from the pandemic”.
This absenteeism report includes 26 specialist articles and
- looks at history and asks about future health threats to society and the economy and the associated challenges for healthy work
- Addresses the consequences of the pandemic-related measures for society and especially for the world of work
- provides answers to the question of how society and the economy have dealt with the crisis and what employees and companies can learn from the crisis
- shows what contribution corporate health management can make so that companies and employees ideally emerge stronger from this crisis.
In the usual quality, five further articles in the chapter on data and analyzes also provide well-founded answers for everyone who is responsible for occupational health and safety in companies.
- Publisher: Springer Berlin Heidelberg; September 14, 2021
- Language: German
- ISBN: 9783662637210
- ISBN: 9783662637227