Fogoros’ Electrophysiologic Testing, 7th Edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Richard N. Fogoros, John M. Mandrola
Authoritative guide to applying, performing, and interpreting electrophysiologic testing in the evaluation and treatment of cardiac arrhythmias
For more than thirty years, Fogoros’ Electrophysiologic Testing has been a trusted introduction to the field of electrophysiology for anyone needing to quickly acquaint themselves with basic concepts and procedures of EP testing, especially medical students, residents, nurses, and technicians. This book also serves as a quick refresher for medical practitioners wanting to brush up on aspects of electrophysiology or fine-tune their mastery of the field.
Overall, the text clarifies the role of electrophysiologic testing in the evaluation and treatment of cardiac arrhythmias. The authors provide clear summaries of complex topics, implementing a uniquely user-friendly style that makes information easy to digest and recall. They provide clear, step-by-step guidance on performing EP tests and interpreting their results, and review the latest developments in therapeutic electrophysiology.
Topics covered in the 7th edition of Fogoros’ Electrophysiologic Testing include:
- Disorders of the heart rhythm, including the cardiac electrical system, abnormal heart rhythms, and treatment of arrhythmias
- The evaluation of bradycardia (the SA node, AV node, and His-Purkinje system), supraventricular tachyarrhythmias, and ventricular arrhythmias
- Transcatheter ablation of supraventricular tachycardias, atrial fibrillation, atrial flutter, PVCs, and ventricular tachycardia
- Pacing therapy for heart failure, advances in conduction system pacing, and the evaluation of syncope
As with all previous editions, this updated and revised 7th edition of Fogoros’ Electrophysiologic Testing was written with the goal of demystifying electrophysiology and making it readily accessible to anyone with a professional need, including medical students, residents, nurses, and technicians.
- Publisher : Wiley-Blackwell; 7th edition (May 22, 2023)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 384 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1119855675
- ISBN-13 : 978-1119855675
File Size : 8.1 MB