Functional Occlusion: From TMJ to Smile Design (Video course)
This seminar contains 13 sections covering the Concept of Complete Dentistry®. It is a must have for dentists who are looking to go beyond every day dentistry in their daily practice.
Functional Occlusion- from TMJ to Smile Design. Over 70 video segments covering 12 hours of instruction on Complete Care Dentistry.
- A scientifically based, practical approach to occlusal management in everyday practice.
- The 10 factors critical to a stable occlusion and how applying them results in long-term success of your general and cosmetic cases.
- How to identify, prior to treatment, which patients pose a risk of future instability.
- An examination process that gets the esthetically driven patient to care about the functional implications critical to long-term success.
- How to know precisely where teeth need to go for veneers, crowns, and implant supported restorations.
- When it is safe to open vertical and when not to do so.
- Why porcelain chips and breaks and how to eliminate breakage from your practice.
- Step by step processes utilizing checklists for functional-esthetic analysis and treatment planning.
- How to efficiently take the necessary diagnostic records for comprehensive diagnosis and treatment planning.
- A thorough examination process and how to implement it in your practice.
- How understanding occlusion saves time, increases profitability and reduces stress.
– Course Manual Functional Occlusion TMJ to Smile Design Online
– I. Occlusal Principles
– II. The TMJs
– III. Centric Relation
– IV. Masticatory Musculature
– V. Vertical Dimension
– VI. Neutral Zone
– VII. Plane of Occlusion
– VIII. Anterior Teeth Long Centric Envelope of Function
– VIIII. Posterior Teeth
– X. Complete Examination Process Records
– XI. Occlusal Analysis
– XII. Dysfunction
– XIII. Treatment Planning
Presenters: Dr. Peter L Dawson & Dr. John Greenham
71 Videos + 1 PDF – Duration about 12 hours – File size 1.9 GB