HESI Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 7th Edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
HESI Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 7th Edition provides a complete, all-in-one review of the information that you need to know. Written in an easy-to-read outline format, this study guide reviews content by concepts and clinical areas. Along the way, valuable tips from HESI® help you apply principles of clinical decision-making and clinical judgment. With more than 1,000 practice questions in both study and exam formats, the companion Evolve website enables you to practice test-taking in the same electronic format you will experience on nursing school exit exams and on the NCLEX-RN exam.
- HESI Hint boxes spotlight important clinical information and concepts commonly tested on the NCLEX-RN exam.
- Over 1,000 practice questions for the NCLEX on the companion Evolve website include alternate item formats to provide a testing experience similar to the HESI Exit and NCLEX exams.
- Chapters organized by clinical area enable you to easily search for various review topics.
- Clinical judgment study questions and tables with rationales reinforce key concepts and content.
- Fill-in-the-blank and prioritizing questions mirror the alternate item format item types included on the NCLEX-RN exam.
- Pharmacology tables highlight the need-to-know drug therapy content emphasized on the NCLEX-RN exam.
- Consistent format and chapter organization make it easy to move between topics when reviewing.
- NEW! Thoroughly revised content incorporates clinical updates and reflects the latest Next-Generation NCLEX-RN test plan.
- NEW! Questions for the Next-Generation NCLEX (NGN) prepare you for the biggest change to the NCLEX-RN test plan to date.
- NEW! All-new editorial board rejuvenates this classic text with fresh perspectives and expertise to make a great book even better.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 7th edition (January 16, 2023)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 368 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323831931
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323831932