Master Dentistry Volume 2: Restorative Dentistry, Paediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Giles McCracken BDS PhD FDS (Res Dent)
Now in its fourth edition, this popular text provides a comprehensive overview of core elements of restorative adult and paediatric dentistry that students will need in order to pass their final exams.
Edited by Professor Giles McCracken, the book provides key details and an overall broad summary of the multiple facets of restorative dentistry, pediatric dentistry and orthodontics. It includes conscious sedation, anxiety management and how law, ethics and professionalism interface with the delivery of dentistry.
The book has been fully updated to include developments in restorative dentistry, the latest materials and new technology, and is ideal for undergraduate students, vocational trainees and those preparing for post-graduate examinations.
- Logical, concise text for to aid learning and recall for examination purposes
- Detailed information linked to broader concepts
- Range of assessment tasks to evaluate understanding
- Practical guidance on examination preparation and skills
- Perfect for BDS exam preparation and candidates taking the MJDF, ORE or other post-graduate exams
- Publisher : Elsevier; 4th edition (October 29, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 368 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0702081442
- ISBN-13 : 978-0702081446