Multimodality Approach to Epilepsy and Dementia
Learning Outcomes and Modules
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Discuss the multimodality evaluation of patients with dementia and epilepsy
- Discuss the basic principles of commonly used radiotracers.
- Describe various SPECT imaging techniques for localizing epileptogenic focus.
Speakers and Lectures
- Anatomic and Functional Imaging of Epilepsy—Laura Eisenmenger, MD
- SPECT-PET Workup of Epilepsy—Gagandeep Choudhary, MD
- Anatomic Imaging of Dementia—Laura Eisenmenger, MD
- PET Workup of Dementia—Philip Kuo, MD, PhD