Nursing Care Plans: Diagnoses, Interventions, and Outcomes,10th Edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Meg Gulanick PhD APRN FAAN, Judith L. Myers RN MSN
Get everything you need to create and customize effective nursing care plans, now with evidence-based ICNP® diagnoses! Covering the most common medical-surgical nursing diagnoses and clinical problems, Gulanick & Myers’ Nursing Care Plans: Diagnoses, Interventions, and Outcomes, 10th Edition features more than 200 care plans, each reflecting the latest evidence-based guidelines and national and international treatment protocols. It also features highlighted QSEN competencies and a clear differentiation of nursing and collaborative interventions. New to this edition are ICNP® diagnoses, care plans on LGBTQ health issues and on electrolytes and acid-base balance, and a new Online Care Planner that makes it easier than ever to customize care plans. Written by noted educators Meg Gulanick and Judith L. Myers, this #1 care planning book will help you learn to think like a nurse!
- 61 patient problem care plans include the most common/important patient problems, providing the building blocks for you to create your own individualized care plans.
- 164 disorder care plans cover virtually every common medical-surgical condition, organized by body system.
- Patient problem care plan format includes a definition/explanation of the diagnosis, related factors, defining characteristics, expected outcomes, ongoing assessment, and therapeutic interventions.
- Disorder care plan format covers synonyms for the disorder (for ease in cross referencing), a definition, common related factors, defining characteristics, expected outcomes, ongoing assessment, and therapeutic interventions for each relevant nursing diagnosis.
- Prioritized care planning guidance internally organizes care plans from “actual” to “risk” diagnoses, from general to specific interventions, and from independent to collaborative/interprofessional interventions, to help you select the most important, priority interventions for your particular patients.
- NEW! Updated care plans are now based on the evidence-based, complete, and internationally accepted International Classification of Nursing Practice (ICNP®) nursing diagnoses.
- NEW! 19 all-new care plans are featured in this edition.
- NEW! Updated content throughout reflects the most current evidence-based practice and national and international guidelines.
- NEW! Online Care Planner on the Evolve website allows you to easily generate customized care plans based on the book’s content.
- NEW! Improved focus on core content includes several care plans that have been moved from the book’s Evolve website.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 10th edition (February 19, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 992 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323711189
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323711180