Pediatric Fluid, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Disorders: A Case-Based Approach (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Farahnak Assadi MD
Comprehensive and case-based, Pediatric Fluid, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Disorders provides a state-of-the-art overview of this complex field in a concise, authoritative format perfect for self-study or review. Real-life patient cases reflect those that are frequently encountered in clinical decision making. These narrative case studies offer a unique opportunity for readers to determine how best to diagnose, treat, and manage their patients based on the history of present illness, review of symptoms, relevant history, and physical examination findings.
- Includes over 200 cases frequently seen by medical students, residents, practicing physicians, and other health care provides during routine daily clinical practice.
- Presents cases in a consistent template including succinct summary of patient’s history, signs and symptoms, examination, and initial diagnosis/treatment plan.
- Follows each case with questions and answers that provide a detailed discussion on each topic, with further cross-references and direction where appropriate.
- An ideal resource for students, residents, and fellows rotating on nephrology subspecialty services, as well as for practicing physicians who need quick access to current scientific and clinical information on managing fluid, electrolyte, and acid-base disorders in children.
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (April 5, 2023)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 248 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0443111138
- ISBN-13 : 978-0443111136
File Size : 9.4 MB