Peripheral Vascular Disease: A Clinical Approach (EPUB + Converted PDF)
By Carlos Mena MD, Sasanka Jayasuriya MBBS FACC FASE
Part of the new Clinical Approach series—which focuses on key topics in cardiology—this pragmatic, comprehensive guide is intended for residents, practitioners, advanced practice nurses, and physician assistants, and covers arterial, venous, and lymphatic diseases. Easy-to-read chapters are written by clinical experts in interventional cardiology, interventional radiology, vascular surgery, and podiatry, and begin with helpful quick-reference summaries.
- Includes up-to-date information on imaging, complications, and limb salvaging, as well as pharmacology therapies such as drug-coated stents.
- Clinical algorithms help you make well-informed diagnostic, treatment, and disease management decisions.
- Guidance on the most current equipment and technology designed to ensure patients are treated with the most efficacious modalities available.
- Includes illustrations, photos, and other images.
- Publisher : LWW; 1st edition (August 17, 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 400 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1496349407
- ISBN-13 : 978-1496349408