Small Animal Soft Tissue Surgery, 2nd Edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Eric Monnet
Small Animal Soft Tissue Surgery
Provides a fully updated new edition of this comprehensive, detailed reference to surgical syndromes and diseases in small animals
Small Animal Soft Tissue Surgery, Second Edition offers a thoroughly revised new edition of this comprehensive, detailed reference to surgical syndromes and diseases in small animal patients. Featuring detailed surgical descriptions accompanied by high-quality illustrations, the book updates the procedures throughout to include new and revised techniques. New chapters cover pyloric hypertrophy, coagulation factors and anticoagulation strategies, and pacemakers, with a newly standalone chapter on persistent aortic arches.
Organized by body system, each section of the book includes a brief review of surgical anatomy and physiology. Chapters present surgical techniques, with information on pathophysiology, diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis, and a companion website provides video clips and slideshows demonstrating the procedures.
The Second Edition:
- Presents a complete resource to small animal soft tissue surgery
- Features detailed surgical descriptions accompanied by high-quality illustrations
- Updates surgical techniques throughout to reflect new or refined procedures
- Adds chapters on pyloric hypertrophy, coagulation factors and anticoagulation strategies, and pacemakers, and splits persistent aortic arches into an expanded standalone chapter
- Features video clips and slideshows on a companion website to demonstrate the techniques covered
Relying on the very latest literature to present the current state of the art, Small Animal Soft Tissue Surgery is an essential reference for small animal surgeons, residents, and practitioners performing soft tissue surgery.
- Publisher : Wiley-Blackwell; 2nd edition (May 31, 2023)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 1040 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1119693683
- ISBN-13 : 978-1119693680
File Size : 86.2 MB