Study Guide for Maternal Child Nursing Care, 6th Edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Shannon E. Perry RN PhD FAAN, Marilyn J. Hockenberry PhD RN PPCNP-BC FAAN, Deitra Leonard Lowdermilk RNC PhD FAAN, David Wilson MS RN C (NIC)
Master content and apply knowledge from Maternal Child Nursing Care, 6th Edition with this corresponding Study Guide. In addition to reviewing content from the text, it encourages you to think critically and use the text more effectively. This comprehensive workbook is filled with case-based activities, as well as review questions that provide you with plenty of opportunities to assess your knowledge. Updated content throughout corresponds to new features and chapters of the text.
- Reviewing Key Concepts and Content
- in various formats give you ample opportunities to assess your knowledge and comprehension of information covered in the text. Activities, including matching, fill-in-the-blank, true/false, short answer, and multiple choice, help you identify the core content of the chapter and test your understanding upon completion of reading the chapter.
- Learning Key Terms matching and fill-in-the-blank questions let you test your ability to define all key terms highlighted in the corresponding textbook chapter.
- Thinking Critically case-based activities require you to apply the concepts found in the chapters to solve problems, make decisions concerning care management, and provide responses to patient questions and concerns.
- Answer key at the end of the book includes answers to all questions.
NEW! Updated content throughout corresponds to new features and chapters of the text.
- Publisher : Mosby; 6th edition (October 6, 2017)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 320 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323547664
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323547666