The Complete MRCGP Casebook: 100 Role plays for the RCA/CSA across the NEW 2020 RCGP Curriculum, 2nd Edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Emily Blount, Helen Kirby-Blount, Liz Moulton
This is the most comprehensive resource for trainees sitting the RCGP consultation skills’ exam (RCA/CSA), offering a complete curriculum guide as well as 100 roleplays that can be removed and practised in pairs.
The guidance is seamlessly aligned to the NEW RCGP 2020 curriculum, fully up to date and referenced with the latest guidelines, with detailed ‘example’ answers for each case. Offering a new, straightforward consultation model highly suited to the requirements of the exam, the book provides:
- A realistic amount of information for both ‘doctor’ and ‘patient’.
- The answers! Each case includes a fully worked-up example consultation.
- Summaries of guidelines and tips from the authors own experience of the RCGP exams – both as candidates and as teachers for many hundreds of trainees.
- An easy way to mark each other’s role plays, with tick boxes on the Example Consultation and a universally applicable marking scheme.
- A colour coded curriculum for ease of reference.
- The only Casebook and revision guide providing information and answers across the 2020 curriculum.
The Complete MRCGP casebook is essential reading for any candidate preparing for their final clinical and consultation skills’ exam and will remain an invaluable resource for best practice after qualification.
- Publisher : CRC Press; 2nd edition (November 11, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 560 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0367627663
- ISBN-13 : 978-0367627669