Use of Sonography in Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery – Innovative Concepts and Techniques, An Issue of Hand Clinics (Volume 38-1) (The Clinics: Internal Medicine, Volume 38-1) (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Frederic Schuind MD PhD, Fabian Moungondo MD, Luc Van Overstraeten
In this issue of Hand Clinics, guest editors Frédéric Schuind, Fabian Moungondo, and Luc Van Overstraeten bring their considerable expertise to the topic of The Use of Sonography in Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery. Top experts in the field cover key topics such as Flexor Tendons Sonography, Sonographic Diagnosis of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Atlas of Sonographic Anatomy of the Hand and Wrist, and more.
- Contains 9 relevant, practice-oriented topics including Nerve Ultrasound-Assisted Surgery for Neuropathic Pain and Joint Denervation; Preoperative Evaluation of Thenar Muscles in Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by Ultrasonograph; Shear Wave Ultrasound Elastography for Hand Soft Tissue Assessment; and more.
- Provides in-depth clinical reviews on the use of sonography in Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery, offering actionable insights for clinical practice.
- Presents the latest information on this timely, focused topic under the leadership of experienced editors in the field. Authors synthesize and distill the latest research and practice guidelines to create clinically significant, topic-based reviews.
- Publisher : Elsevier (December 9, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 240 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323835783
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323835787
- ISBN-13 : 9780323835787
- eText ISBN: 9780323835794